Nurture your creative skills and discover how illustration can support learning in your primary or secondary classroom.
Our CPD and INSET sessions have been developed with school teachers over a decade. Teachers leave brimming with new ideas for using illustration to across the curriculum.
- are delivered by experienced illustrator-educators
- can be delivered online, or in-person at your school
- cover how to incorporate illustration across the curriculum, including in literacy and science
- give teachers confidence to model and teach accessible and effective art techniques
- don’t require previous experience in creative subjects
- are tailored to your schools’ improvement plan goals
- can be tailored for primary or secondary school teachers
CPD session options
- Illustration for literacy and English
- Illustration across the curriculum
- Illustration for wellbeing
Please contact us if you have another CPD idea and we will adapt our offer to support your needs firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Teachers Say
“It’s fun and inspiring and you leave with plenty of ideas that you want to action straight away. It’s in no way intimidating – you won’t feel judged on your artistic ability.” Assistant Head Teacher, Essex
“As someone who is not confident in art, the course brought lots of enjoyment and was focused the creative process, not the end product.” Teacher, Islington
“There were so many opportunities to ‘have a go’ and experiment in a really positive and encouraging environment. We covered so many great ideas that I know I will be able to use back at school. Everyone managed to produce artwork which was fun, impressive and different, regardless of ability or confidence level. Everyone left really keen to try out these skills at school and pass on knowledge to staff. The main think I will take away from today is every activity! Positivity and reassurance! A brilliant day! Thank you so much!” Teacher, Epsom
Have questions for us? Contact us email@example.com.
Sign up to our teachers’ e-newsletter for updates on our programmes and events.